Super Max Bailer
Simply open the bailer when the boat is sailing at an adequate speed to drain. An anti-drain back flapper valve minimizes water intrusion when the boat slows down. Typically installed in pairs on port and starboard sides for optimum bailing on both tacks.
- Recognized for decades as the industry standard for automatic bailers
- In use on dinghies and keelboats worldwide
- Ingenious design uses the venturi effect to produce suction and maximize water transfer simply open the bailer when the boat is sailing at adequate speed to drain. Close when stationary or at low speed.
- Available in outside mount and inside mount models.
- Inside mount models have a plastic grate to prevent lines being sucked out.
- Robust stainless steel construction provides long trouble free service life.
- Bailer and service kit installation instructions are available
- Effective means of automatic bailing for dinghies and small one-design keelboats
- Install on port and starboard sides for optimum bailing on both tacks
- Stainless steel construction
- Rubber gaskets
Couldn't load pickup availability