Atlas Edge Sailing Instrument
GAIN THE EDGE
Every sailor can benefit from a smart, cost-effective instrument to level up both on the water and off. The Atlas Edge is the latest in sailing tech and offers an unparalleled on-water experience in a sleek, sexy profile.
Use Class Compliant profiles to scale the capabilities of your Edge to comply with class rules, and for training, open up the functionality to use all the metrics you want, with none of the features you don't need. For the hardcore dinghy sailor or frothy junior, the Edge is stripped down to its core with a price point for the masses.
The Atlas Edge brings the simplicity many sailors want with the accuracy and reliability that they need. With over 100 hours of battery and a compass accurate to .1°, the Edge blows its competitors out of the water: you will too.
And for the future, the Edge supports RaceSense, so you can race with a taste of the America's Cup at a price for every sailor.
The Atlas Edge doesn't support Distance-to-Line, so sailors and classes can stick to the starting procedures they prefer. This simpler way of sailing, paired with support for RaceSense, widens the Atlas range's support for more traditional classes.
A cost-effective alternative to complying with class rules. From the Melges 15 to the MC Scow, and the Dragon to the Flying Dutchman, the Edge is designed to be configurable for racers to limit the capabilities of their device for racing, and to unlock new, powerful insights for training.
- High contrast, sunlight-readable
- 160-degree viewing cone
- 4.4" transflective LCD screen
- 320x240 pixel resolution, 91 ppi
- Digits up to 90 mm height (landscape), 40 mm height (2 metrics, portrait mode)
- Optically bonded 1.1 mm Gorilla Glass
- Multi-layer anti-reflective (AR) coating
- Water-shedding hydrophobic coating
- Adaptive red backlight
- RGB LED array
- Run time: 100+ hours
- Integrated 4600 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Qi-compatible wireless charging
- 25 Hz L1+L5 dual-band, multi-constellation GNSS receiver
- 3-axis magnetometer
- 3-axis gyroscope
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Ambient light sensor
- Temperature sensor
Anticipated Ship Date: November 1, 2023